All articles should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Before submitting your article, please take care of the following points:
1) The content should be authentic and not copied from the internet and should be technically correct.
2) The language should be easy so that people can easily understand the content.
3) References to any code or book or literature should be clearly mentioned so that people can check its genuineness.
4) If the whole content or a part of the content is found inappropriate or unsuitable for our readers, it will be edited or rejected . No claims will be made thereof in this regard from the writer’s end.
5) Please include relevant images in the article to make it more appealing.